Thursday 26 December 2013

Journey in time


It was time to go visit my friends before the New Year, I kept putting off my journey as the last few time, I traveled to the unknown I had mixed emotions when I arrived. I had had horrific vibrations from so many of the evil spirit like images. They did not like me traveling into their realm of flight, mortals were not welcome this high up.

As I lay in my bed and willed myself into a trance like state, I could feel the pull of energy building inside me. This would be the time for me to go and explore the universe and meet up with my welcoming spirits. They almost never left me on this earth for long, but quietly and surreptitiousness tried to keep me from harms way.


Fitfully I drifted off into a light slumber, then my travel begun. The snow was everywhere the clouds where covered in a white foggy mist. I went to the first stage level only to find an old man sitting alone, he looked up and quietly spoke to me. I should return to my earth, as the wicked spirits have been around all night and frightening all the good spirits away.


Sitting down beside him he started to tell me of his wife who had passed away many years ago and this was the anniversary of her departing. He came here to feel close to her and they would converse through the night until she had to get back to her cloud seven. He explained cloud seven was the highest any human being could ever reach and she told him it was like a paradise with many kind people, mostly children playing in green grass with a multitude of flowers, blooming continually. She had saved him a place when it was his time to join her.


She had not arrived tonight and he was getting worried she had forgotten. I told him I was sure she would arrive and that I would check on him when I had finished my flight. The snow continued to swirl as I headed to reach the next level. More spirits were floating among the snowflakes laughing and enjoying catching the flakes between their wings. They waved as I passed on and reached an orb that had lights glistening and sparkles that shone brightly urging me to travel higher. The higher I got I could feel a difference in the atmosphere around me.


That is when I saw the malevolence dark spirits starting to surround me, it was as if they had a magnet attached to my soul and it was taking me higher without any effort on my part. They were glaring down with their eye sockets showing red like hot coals in the night. Where had all my friendly spirits gone? A waif like being floated past swirling around these evil devils, as it circled them  they all started to disappear, and I could see all my sweet angles encircle me, smiling through the snow flakes. We talked laughing with kisses thrown to each other for another year of hope and love.  They said it was time for me to go back before I could not get back with so much snow falling, with a storm brewing from above.



Passing through the clouds, I came across the man I had talked to waiting for his wife to join him.  She sat with her head on his shoulder, they talked quietly to each other, and this soul was what had scared the evil spirits away from me. Was this why she was late in coming? Had she known the evil spirits had been waiting for my arrival?  She looked up as I passed, I had never seen such an angelic face, her deep azure eyes had a twinkle as she smile, then her attention went back to her husband. I waved and threw them both a kiss as I descended through the snow and clouds.


She had not forgotten the love of her life.




No comments:

Post a Comment